First playable

 

Image from my Unity Game.
Source: Me.


This weeks unity project work has been....well its just been. So far I've a movable player, and have started to add graphics. In terms of obstacles, it's been trial and error so far, and will revert back to previous Unity tutorials for help. I'm not as stressed as before with my game, although this isn't 100% playable yet, I'm definitely on the way for it to be more playable after this week. What I want to focus on is adding the obstacles, making them endless, allowing the camera to follow the player, adding assets to the sides and sky of my game to make it more visually appealing, and adding a game over effect. To add my player looks hilariously weird as I found a dodgy looking asset on the unity store for a lumberjack player....my game is based on an Island but we move. 

Comments

  1. Hello Tara, Your game is looking good so far, so good job on that and yeah, a lot of unity is just trial and error, especially with a lot of us being so new to it, but I think it is very satisfying when you end up working hard on the scripts and then you finally have it working, at least for me, anyway. It feels very achieving, so at least there's that haha. The Unity asset store is a great way of finding free texture packs and character models. That's what I used and there is a fair amount of free stuff which is great. Good Job so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. POP OFF sistaaaaa this game looks fabulous. keep it up
    this will 100% be an exciting game to play. cant wait to try it. Unity can be a pain so keep pulling through trooper youll get through it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts