Doing

 


Source: Unsplash

This weeks reading task was to work through the resources found last week and using the 3 pass method to evaluate each source, as well as using the review matrix for research to synthesise, analyse, evaluate, and summarise my sources as annotated bibliographies. 

I found myself a bit lost at first about where to start and what to do, however after reading through the material on the multimedia website I realised this week was solely on reading the material gathered last week and working on slimming down the material to the important points, and creating questions relating to the pieces of material. I worked on going through 2 pieces of literature based on my chosen topic of storytelling. I am not 100% sure if I did the review matrix correctly, but nevertheless I attempted it and it was my first time undertaking something like this!

I am a bit clearer on what my topic is and what areas I could possibly look into for further reading, researching, and writing for my final chapter subtopic of Story-structure. Although I do have some worry my theme will or is overlapping with the topic of Narrative in video gaming. 

Images taken from my review matrix : 
(press to open in clearer form)





Comments

Popular Posts