Unity Tutorial 01

 

Image from my Unity.

This weeks Unity did take a while to get used to and understand, and set up but I got started I flew through the first tutorials. I made the decision to create a 2D game this semester, as last semester although being able to create a simple game, I felt I needed more practise with Unity and C# code, understanding how to create and build games efficiently. I was also interested the most in 2D gaming as I enjoy playing 2D games in my spare time. 

The tutorials I started were Ruby's Adventure 2D Game, simple tutorials that provide no videos but text all the way through. The text follows along the tutorials, and I found this slightly easier than following the videos last semester and constantly pausing the video. I'm confident with these tutorials more-so than last semester, understanding Sprite Rendering for characters, importing the assets and setting up a game to ensure it's 2D. 

Comments

Popular Posts